Our philosophy has been in view of holistic curriculum for students. It’s a research & application-based curriculum that develops our students as independent and lifelong learner. Sloka has set expectations from all the students as follows to achieve their goal.
- To give opportunity for every student to explore their interest in various fields.
- To build a community of leaders, over a foundation of shared beliefs, values and ethos.
- To enrich the feeling of universal brotherhood, pride in our ancient heritage and culture while embracing scientific temper.
- To impart self-improvement programs in making students develop self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To impart not only academic education to children but also to build integrity into their personalities by developing in them strong character, love for truth, respect, loyalty, a sense of justice and work ethics.
- To developing leadership skills rooted in kindness and justice, practiced individually and collectively in various leadership positions of consequence in the school.
- To instill in students an appreciation of the outdoors and an awareness of the natural environment and the need to conserve it as guardians of our collective future.
- To sensitizing children to appreciate the richness of the spiritual and cultural experiences of life.
- Every child is genius, and every child has its own learning style and the students can be exposed to learn and present in their style which they are best.